Contact Us for a Free Consultation (425) 533-2156

Criminal Records

Criminal Records: Expunge, Vacate, Seal, Correct, or Delete

Expunge, Vacate, Seal or Correct are terms people often use when they want to clear a criminal record. A criminal record can interfere with employment, leasing an apartment, college admissions and financial aid. Additionally, a criminal conviction can prevent the exercise of your constitutional 2nd amendment right to own a firearm. We can help you expunge your criminal record, restore your firearm rights, seal a juvenile criminal conviction, or expunge an arrest record. We can help you:

  • Expunge criminal and arrest records
  • Vacate misdemeanor and felony criminal convictions
  • Seal and vacate juvenile records
  • Correct errors on your criminal record
  • Delete Non-Conviction data through the FBI and Washington State Patrol and your local police agency

If we successfully Expunge, Vacate, Seal or Correct you are legally permitted to answer that you have never been convicted of a crime. This is important! On college applications, housing applications, employment applications and other government paperwork you are legally permitted to respond that you have never been convicted of the crime. This can remove a significant barrier to employment, housing and higher education. It may also allow you to put an unfortunate chapter of your life behind you. If you have additional questions about how to expunge, vacate, seal or correct your criminal record call Criminal Records & Expungement Attorney John T.

2nd Amendment Firearm Rights

If you have been convicted of a felony, or certain misdemeanors (generally domestic-violence) you will lose your constitutional 2nd amendment right to possess a firearm. Federal law requires that retailers of firearms perform a criminal background check prior to selling a firearm. If you have a felony or domestic violence misdemeanor on your record you will be denied the right to purchase a firearm. Additionally, if you are found to be in possession of a firearm with a criminal record your gun may be confiscated and you will be charged with an additional crime under RCW 9.41.040 for unlawful possession of a firearm.

If your criminal record has an error or entry that you are concerned about it is essential that you retain an experienced 2nd Amendment gun rights Attorney, call Attorney John T. for a free case evaluation.


King County: Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Issaquah, Sammamish, Bothell, Duvall, Woodinville, Mercer Island, Newcastle, Kent, Renton, Federal Way, Auburn, SeaTac, Kenmore, Tukwila, and more.
Snohomish County: Bothell, Lynnwood, Edmonds, Everett